Recent content by Jzsjr

1. Jzsjr

Korky 528T for 1.28?

difference? Just been reading these: https://terrylove.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15457.html https://terrylove.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-11363.html I was having issues with a leak from underneath the toilet from the fill valve. I guess I will see how the plain 528 does and if...
  2. Jzsjr

Korky 528T for 1.28?

restrictor Okay, not exactly sure which piece the restrictor is. Is it the white filter that is shoved up the tube? Perhaps the cap that connects to the fill tube? I have the original taken apart and the new white cap model is installed. The bowl line in about 1/4 inch below the previous...
  3. Jzsjr

Korky 528T for 1.28?

korky difference? What is the difference if any between the korky 528 (white cap) and the 528T (blue cap)? I under stand that the t probably stands for toto but it is not available at lowes so I bought the white cap model that says it works with all toilets. Just curious if there will be any...
  4. Jzsjr

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Aquia II installation I went ahead and bought the Aquia II and installed it yesterday. There was enough room for the water line that comes up through the floor partially behind the toilet. It is a very nice looking and working toilet. It is also my third (different) toto completing my three...
  5. Jzsjr

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

looking at Aquia II I'm trying to figure out if the Aquia II will fit in my space. The rough in is the required 12 inches but The plumbing comes up through the floor and not the wall. I had to re-do it this way when a nipple broke on me. Thus the plumbing through the floor is about 3 inches...
  6. Jzsjr

venting of utility sink pump in basement

What about this utility sink pump? http://www.*********.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100634178&N=10000003+90001 If the link does not work it refers to: Flotec Utility Sink Pump Model FPUS1860A
  7. Jzsjr

Grunfos Recirculating pump issue

When I turn the recirc pump off the thumping is still there but much slower and last longer. I don't see any pipes moving along with the thump. The noise also occurs when I simply turn off the faucet. This is with the local pipe arrestors in place. Jim
  8. Jzsjr

I have exposed the the pipes to the sink and they were not fastened. I arranged a piece of wood and strapping and have them secure now. The pipe to the toilet just comes up through the floor and has some movement but not much. The horizontal pipe that approaches the toilet on the ceiling of...
  9. Jzsjr

Hello, I have a grunfos recirculating pump that uses one's existing hot water cold water plumbing. It consist of the pump mounted above the water heater and a special valve mounted underneath a sink in our faraway bathroom. My issue is that when one flushes the toilet next to the sink that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks