Recent content by JXD355

1. JXD355

Distance from Toilet to Vanity - Front to Front

Thanks Terry. I called Toto today and it doesnt sound as if they have a toilet that can accommodate a supply line 5.5" to the left of the center of the closet flange when the supply line is coming out of the floor. All of the skirts are wider than that. It may be ok from the wall, but...
  2. JXD355

Thanks everyone for all of the good feedback. The Toto Unifit at first glance seemed to be a good solution but I have a few concerns: 1) My supply line is 5 5/8" from the centerline of the closet flange to center of the supply pipe (coming out of floor not wall) and only ~ 5.25" from...
  3. JXD355

I wanted to receive some opinions from those on the forum regarding a comfortable distance from the front of a toilet to the front of a vanity (is code 15"?). The area is ~ 72" in width. The sink is 18" deep and an elongated toilet is going to be ~ 32" long (14 inch rough-in), which leaves...
  4. JXD355

Radiator Piping Alteration

Thanks John. As for sawing off the legs, I wasn't going to go down that road. So no worries there.
  5. JXD355

Thanks a lot John. I noticed that site has a minimum order quantity of 20....do you think this is something that can be found at a local hardware store or just specialty shops. I would think this has to be somewhat common in my area since all of the houses in my location have this type of heat.
  6. JXD355

I removed my radiator to retile my floor, but the new floor is a bit higher than the previous floor (within an inch). There radiator is an old cast iron radiator. There is a little bit of give in the piping, but not enough to connect the new radiator. Any thoughts on a way to extend the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks