Recent content by jwrunner

1. jwrunner

10/3 without a ground for dryer outlet

Thanks Reach, but this is an electric dryer outlet. Like this ...
  2. jwrunner

Thanks HJ. Just so I'm clear, the wall outlet just uses red and black for hot, and white for neutral, and doesn't need a ground attachment to the outlet?
  3. jwrunner

I have an existing circuit run to the dryer location in an older house that has 10/3 wiring that doesn’t have a ground wire. Just red, black, and white. Can I use that without a ground in a 3 prong dryer outlet. Or perhaps a 4 prong and add a ground wire connected to the water pipes? Thanks in...
  4. jwrunner

Bathtub vented wrong?

Thanks. Am I right to assume that the toilet does not need a separate vent added? I just need to take the tub vent vertical. I am in Indiana, under 1997 UPC I think.
  5. jwrunner

Bathtub vented wrong?

Hi all, I am replacing a bathtub in my house and upon tearing out the old one, I discovered some venting that looks incorrect to me and wanted to get some expert opinions. I have attached a sketch of the configuration. The viewing angle of the sketch is from above, looking down on the pipes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks