Recent content by Justthinking

1. Justthinking

Did Toto change warranty period fro 5 yrs to 1 yr??

Bought 2 new eco-drake yesterday and installed them today at my grandma's house.. so far so good, while they do useless water than my 1.6 gpf ultramax, they seems to flush just fine.. However, while I was reading the manual, I noticed it states the warranty period is only for 1 yr.. I...
  2. Justthinking

Toto Eco-Drake vs Drake II (E-Max vs Double Cyclone??)

I am helping my grandma to replace her old toilets and to quality for the $125 residential high-efficiency toilet rebate program here in silicon valley, I have to get toilets with 1.28 gpf or less.. I have good experience with toto ultramax 1.6 gpf but not quite sure which 1.28 gpf model to...
  3. Justthinking

Install Toto Ultramax on 14" rough-in..

I installed the Toto Ultramax toilet last year on my master bathroom which has 14" rough-in.. I originally thought the extra 2" wont be a problem but now I am regreting the decision.. So, I would like to know if the Toto unfit rough-in adapter work on the Ultramax toilets.. If not, are there...
  4. Justthinking

Can toto ultimate upgrade to ultramx via fill vavles replacement?

I got a couple of the toto g-max fill vavles kits from the flea market the other day. I used one to fix my leaking toto ultramax, and I was wondering will this g-max fill valve fit onto a toto ultimate? If I do the swap, will that be all the work required or do I also have to change the flush...
  5. Justthinking

Toto Ultimate vs Ultramax (help me choose)

Terry, Thanks for the reply, I just found out that my brother has two ultimate at his new house and he said the exact same thing you did. They generally work great, the only time he needs the plunger is when kids flushed too much toilet paper. BTW, how is the new eco-ultramax compare to...
  6. Justthinking

Toto Ultimate vs Ultramax (help me choose)

My local plumbing supply company has excellent price on these toto toilets. (same price as terry's, actually) Ultramax RF $380 Ultramax EL $400 Ultimate RF $340 Ultimate EL $360 Is it worth the extra $40 to upgrade from power gravity to g-max? Has anyone here actually compared ultramax and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks