Recent content by justawop

1. J

shallow jet pump?

thanks John, didn't really want to hear that but thanks...lol
  2. J

shallow jet pump?

Hey all, last time I was here it was of great help, i am hoping the same result this time...lol. I am in Northern Ontario, Canada, I draw water from a lake, using a 1/2 hp shallow jet pump. I am afraid my foot valve is frozin in ice, i have lost pressure adn cannot get the pump to prime, took...
  3. J

Just a quick question?

Thats what I thought first, but then realized that its on all faucets and the freeze happened after the hot water heater and it the dribble happens on both hot and cold water?
  4. J

Just a quick question?

I had my hot water pipes freeze(plastic pipes), thawed them and installed heat wrap. Checked for leaks and none found. Since they thawed when I turn the water off on all faucets, hot and cold, it kind of dribbles to a stop. before the freeze it shut off "instantly". Does this mean there is...
  5. J

not sure if this the right area?

I am on a pump drawing from a lake. I had my hot water pipes freeze, slowly thawed them, plastic pipes no leaks. Now the problem is htat when I turn the water off, hot or cold it doesn't shut off right away like it did before hte freeze. Now it dribbles to a stop, does this mean that there is...
  6. J

water pressure issue?

thank you all....the problem has been solved!! There is one piece of galvanized steel(a fitting) that plugged %99 changed the fitting out for a plastic one and after I ran some "coffee" out of the system all is good, better water pressure than I have had in 10 years. Again thank you all.
  7. J

water pressure issue?

umm...the problem is there is about 2 feet of ice on the lake right now...lol...I checked a couple feet of pipe near the pump and found a blockage that might be allowing1/2 a pencil diameter of water through so fixing that now and hopefully there is only one......crossing fingers!
  8. J

water pressure issue?

here is some more info, to the pump into the local pump shop, it was tested and is working fine, had a pressure gauge installed. It is set at 25/45 at the pressure switch, it shows that it is building to 45 and coming on at 25, no change at hte faucet wether it is at 45 or 25 same low flow? I...
  9. J

water pressure issue?

Hello all: Here is the problem since november I have noticed a slow and steady decline in water pressure. I pull from a lake, with a 1/2hp mastercraft shallow jet pump. When I initially turn on the water I have full pressure for 1 second then drops right off. I have noticed no change in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks