Recent content by Justadrip

1. Justadrip

A Half Bath Conversion

Cricket..cricket..cricket..
  2. Justadrip

Failure of a large mud shower pan.

Guezeman is up in Albany. Hes the guy I would get. FrankenGueze Industries would love to take a crack at this. He's meeting me in Hudson NY the week of the 17th at a project im doing. Hudson is just north of you.:)
  3. Justadrip

A train wreck of advice

Bet its never happened and never will. The onus will always be put on the installer never the products. The most I have seen is a company throw a few bags of this and a few rolls of that when something happens.
  4. Justadrip

Water level drop

Oh let me expand.... Jim toutched it as they passed it around the room.
  5. Justadrip

Shower Construction Terminology: Pookey - Understanding what it is and how to use it

A bowderskull is a CX term he throws around every once in a while. Like ceement, it must be a Texas thing.
  6. Justadrip

Shower Construction Terminology: Pookey - Understanding what it is and how to use it

....and dont forget the ceeement you bowderskulls.:)
  7. Justadrip

When I drop some pooky where it ain't supposed to be, pooky becomes poop. "Get me a sponge-ely, I got poop on the tile!"
  8. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

Until Laticrete comes out with one.
  9. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

Say it again...say it again....
  10. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

This is warranted.....
  11. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

No Jim you are missing the point. My beef is not that you have pulled up a tile its that you now think you are a tile setter after taking classes. Out of all the time you spent at the classes, how much trowel time did you have? Hour? 2 hours? You learned how to pick up a tile with a margin...
  12. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

I saw the space shuttle launch and I read how they did it. This does not make me an astronaut. Your point is invalid.
  13. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

So we are not pros cause we didnt take a 2day class? Go set tile in the real world,not on a computer screen. You wouldn't make it one day as a helper let alone a setter. You are now walking a thin line minimising what we do and how we do it. Post your comment over at JB and watch your...
  14. Justadrip

Water level drop

That should have been your last piece of advice for the OP Jim. You are not qualified no matter how many framed certificates you have hanging up. John- And enough out of you already. The deletion of your posts in numerous threads has made it almost impossible to follow along negating the...
  15. Justadrip

Layout lines on Ditra

Yes one does. Otherwise you are just reading the instructions. Its not, but use words like "i have seen", "i have heard" and "i have been told" not "i have done". That's egregious. I moved a huge electrical panel and helped a master electrician feed wire to it. That does not make me a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks