Recent content by judyc135

1. judyc135

What brand of recirculating pump for Noritz?

Thanks, Kayleigh, the Model 1 looks like a product I should have known about a couple of years back...very innovative and solves a lot of problems!
  2. judyc135

Yes, I did proceed after discussing it with my plumber of long standing. As mentioned in this thread the installation of a true recirculating pump would invalidate the warranty on the heater. My plumber installed a heater/pump under my kitchen sink and it does not take up a whole lot of room...
  3. judyc135

Thank you, fully sprinkled. Can you tell me if the kitchen placement of the heating unit will help to get hot water to the clothes washer also which is even farther down the line?
  4. judyc135

We waste 2-4 gallons of water waiting for hot water at our kitchen sink. With the drought in California this cannot go on. I've taken many steps to save this wasted water and I also heat water on the stove for washing the daily dishes, etc. I'm tired of all the manual labor and want a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks