Recent content by jtjgvle

1. jtjgvle

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I do have the "B" model number, hopefully it solves at least some of the problem.
  2. jtjgvle

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Thanks, I'll check to see if I have a "B" hopefully so since I just bought the thing presumably it was "new stock". Does this "fix" make the thermocouple last longer or does it just allow any old standard thermocouple to be used?
  3. jtjgvle

OH NO! I just installed one of these Flame Lock water heaters last night in my house! I see this thread had been dead for a while but I wonder if any one has any new ideas about hwo to avoid this. What happened with the sight glass being removed?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks