Recent content by jt3

1. jt3

Toto Toilets in Massachusetts?

pbowers, Installed the Ultramax recently and it works fine. but it was the same one that was sitting on the floor at FW Webb and another location in Foxboro that I checked. In fact, the Foxboro location has a Toto with the G-Max flushing system in their own rest room which is just off their...
  2. jt3

Leaking G-Max or Power Gravity Fill Valve.

Thanks Terry, Tried your suggestion but the inside of the mechanism is a little different from the Korky and I don't want to force (and possibly break it) unless I have a replacement handy) Finally got a reply back from Toto (E-Mail problems) and called their Tech Support person. His...
  3. jt3

Leaking G-Max or Power Gravity Fill Valve.

Recently installed a new Ultramax with the G-Max fill valve. Initially the tank filled to the very top of the flush tower / overflow tube and you could hear and see the water running over the top and down to the bowl. Adjusted the fill valve so that the water stops at the line on the fill tube...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks