Recent content by jstafford

1. J

Possible to use tub filler outlet for second shower head?

OK I hear what you're saying. So it would probably work to just put a valve right on the handheld then, correct? Thanks for all your input. Better to know now than after the walls are closed up!
  2. J

Good one ;) Not exactly the "application" I had in mind. haha I wanted the second shower head to be mounted at about 4' - 5' so my younger kids can use it. Also handy to have the handheld for rinsing the shower out when you clean it (it will be tiled).
  3. J

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has ever used the tub filler oulet on a tub/shower valve (has the diverter built into it right above the handle) for a second shower head? I have a valve with a tub filler but since it's going into a shower, I was planning to use the tub filler outler for the main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks