Recent content by JSM8786

1. JSM8786

Boat Dock Electrical Issue

Thanks for everyone's input. Doesn't seem like a problem with an easy solution. Look slike solar power may be in my future.
  2. JSM8786

Boat Dock Electrical Issue

I have a boat dock on a lake in northeast Georgia. The dock is supplied by a 20 amp 110 GFCI protected 12 gauge 3 wire circuit from the house to a power pole near the water where a twist lock disconnect plugs in and leads to the floating dock. The power to the dock is for an air type boat lift...
  3. JSM8786

Wrong Fleck 2510 Valve?

I am in the process of converting my upflow acid neutralizer to a down flow acid neutrailzer. I purchased a Fleck 2510 12 Day Valve. Once I pulled it out of the box, I noticed a brine valve connection in addition to the drain valve. Have I made a mistake and ordered the wrong valve? If so...
  4. JSM8786

Calcite Media in tub and toilets

I was wrong, I do have a gauge at the pump tank. I just didn't look in the right place. When I checked it last night, the gauge had a reading of 62 psi. Maybe that is why the calcite media is being flushed out of my upflow neutrlizer. Our large tub seems to be where most of the calcite shows...
  5. JSM8786

Thanks. I will convert it using the Fleck. Can I remove the full house filter before the tank once I convert it to the backwash filter?
  6. JSM8786

I will double check my pump tank tonight to see where it is set. I will install a gauge after the tank as well for future use. This is the first well system I have had in 25 years so still learning the system. My neutralizer is an upflow so it is not setup to back wash. Maybe the water...
  7. JSM8786

The system is after the pump tank and after a whole house filter. The tank is 10x54. I don't have a water pressure gauge. The only way to adjust the water pressure is a shut off valve after the pump tank. The sandy particles are light brown.
  8. JSM8786

We recenlty bought a house with well water and started having problems with a sandy type substance in our tubs and toilets not soon after moving in. The house has copper plumbing so the previous owners had a company install a Kinetico upflow acid neutralizer. After some investigation, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks