Recent content by jsherk

1. jsherk

water boiler temperature settings and circulator

Ok thanks... I have to manual fill (no auto fill) so just wanted to make sure the pressure was ok.
  2. jsherk

ok thanks alot... i think i understand!:) What about PSI... after bleeding all the air out and filling with water, I have the PSI at around 13 or 14 PSI. Thanks
  3. jsherk

The way this system operates is completely based on the main floor thermostat... when it gets cold enough and the thermostat says "I need heat", the boiler kicks on... water temp can be as low as 100 depending how long it has been sitting... it takes less than a minute for the water temp to rise...
  4. jsherk

I have a weil-mclain cg-5 series 12 water boiler in my basement, and am trying to maximize the efficiency. The way it is currently wired, when there is a demand for heat from thermostat, the boiler kicks on and once the water temp reaches about 145 degrees, the circulator will turn on. When...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks