Recent content by JPW1

1. J

Master Bath Jacuzzi Tub Operation

That is a good point, but I can assure you that it can. I've never really given it much thought since I'm fairly focused on not overflowing the tub. However, I guess I should ask about the design of these overflows. Are they really supposed to be there to *prevent* an overflow? In our...
  2. J

Got it! Don't worry about water flowing through any of the intakes (as a matter of fact it is imperative) AND be sure to clean the conduits properly. As a matter of fact I did unscrew the upper intakes the other day and had to clean them since there was some residue (gunk). I'll be sure to...
  3. J

My home has a simple jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. I haven't really freely used it since I'm so naive about how it should be operated. My concern comes from two intakes that sit higher in the tub from the jets. These intakes have screw fittings that can be adjusted to let in more air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks