Recent content by joshtp

1. joshtp

Roughing in bathroom on slab

I went ahead and cemented everything up, I hope the vent I have in place will suffice. Here you can see the toilet, vent, and shower: This shows the toilet. In my original post, I was worried as the closet bend was below the surface. I changed out the hub-end for a spigot-end closet bend...
  2. joshtp

Thank you for your advice/question. We had planned to do a neo-angle shower with glass walls, so no, we did not plan to have a wall between the toilet and shower. I had hoped that the vent with cleanout I planned next to the shower would suffice for venting the shower and toilet. Here's...
  3. joshtp

I've remodeled bathrooms before, but this is my first time doing it on a slab. I've busted up the concrete, removed the old toilet line back to the 4" service cast iron line, and have laid down what I think will work. I'm using a Fernco 4" to 3" adapter to go to 3" DWV PVC for toilet, and 2" for...
  4. joshtp

GE Hybrid Service Codes

It's been fixed. I've also put the below text in my original posting: The parts came on 7/27/11, two days after calling GE. The parts were "FILTER DRYER" (WS86X10001), "KIT FAN SHROUD, GASKET" (WS35X10061), and "EVAPORATOR ASM" (WS85X10002). You can see pictures of the water heater label and...
  5. joshtp

GE Hybrid Service Codes

I installed the GE GeoSpring GEH50DNSRSA on 11/29/10, and I just got the same F-C failure code today, 7/25/11. I called the number, and they said I should expect 2-3 packages, and have scheduled a tech visit for 7/29/11. For reference the manufacturing date is 11/2009. Update: The parts came on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks