Recent content by jordan456789

1. J

Slow water drain

Why do you say the electric ones are very dangerous?
  2. J

Slow water drain

I know every job is different but would anyone have an estimate on how long it would take a professional? Kind of wondering how much i am looking at. I appreciate everyone's input.
  3. J

Slow water drain

If it is a clog in the main sewer drain could it be fixed by a snake you get at home depot or is it likely to be something a professional would have to be called for? Any ideas why little air bubbles would come up when i flush?
  4. J

Slow water drain

Last winter i noticed that my flush was draining really slowly but it seemed to clear up on its own. It happened a couple times but always cleared up on its own. Now fast forward to this winter it is happening again but it is worse. The flush will fill up to the top and slowly drain. I also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks