Recent content by jonesy

1. J

non-standard dishwasher water supply

So, to be clear, my question is: is it possible/advisable to just get a new hot water shutoff under the sink, or a tee after the shutoff, so that I can use *only* the flex hose, and then I can just cap off the supply coming from the basement? Also, the install manual for the dw says...
  2. J

You can see more detail in the description of the images when you follow the links to see them. Here's my hot water supply under the sink: Here's my copper dw supply coming up from the basement. Just below the floor is the shutoff: Here's the horrible hack I put in place...
  3. J

Hi all, So, having tackled several other plumbing tasks like replacing water supply faucets for the washing machine, replacing toilet innards, hooking up new tub drains and sink fixtures, I decided to try my hand at installing our new dishwasher. The old dishwasher that came with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks