Recent content by jonahjeremiah

1. jonahjeremiah

Mini Split for a sunroom

Your setup sounds pretty cozy, despite the "shed" vibes! I've been dealing with a mishmash of heating solutions myself until I finally decided to go the mini split route. I have to say, it's been a game-changer. Like you mentioned, being able to set it and forget it is such a relief. And the...
  2. jonahjeremiah

How to attach new white stone tile to outdoor entrance monument? Charlotte NC freezes 20 day/year.

That's a great idea! As for attaching the tile, it sounds like your method of using a tapcon screw with a hardiboard and thinset should work well. As for the type of white stone to use, I recommend researching and choosing a durable and weather-resistant option that can withstand the occasional...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks