1. jon m

Flat vent

Are they using the ipc 2006?
  2. jon m

Flat vent

No 8 feet to the wall from shower drain
  3. jon m

Flat vent

Thank you for all the help. Next question is I need to pressure test the system this is a new addition and a remodel how do I go about pressure testing it? Just cap all the new stuff and test that or does the whole system have to be tested somehow?
  4. jon m

Flat vent

A tee can run vertical but not Horizontal Right?
  5. jon m

Flat vent

Would I need a long 90 like this or is a tee ok. I know we had to switch out some tee with wye 90.
  6. jon m

Flat vent

Ok what would be a solution to this then?
  7. jon m

Flat vent

The vent going to the left is dry it only does the shower. We had an inspection and at the time the wye was laying flat with the drain. So we redid the drain and turned the wye up and had the vent come out of the top. Didn't know if this was still considered a flat drain since it is dry above...
  8. jon m

Pressure test drain line?

what is the best way to pressure test the drain line in a remodel. the old part of the house is abs and is in service. the new part of the house and the remodel is pvc and is hooked in to the abs 3 inch.
  9. jon m

Flat vent

Would this be considered a flat vent? There is nothing above the vent and this is a shower drain. The 2 inch pipe is longer than 5 foot to the 3 inch main drain in the house.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks