Recent content by Jon Howard

1. Jon Howard

Replaced an existing AC unit and air handler(help)

fitter30, I will get pics when I get home. Now that you mention it.... I do notice alot of moisture (water) coming from the condenser outside on the slab. I never remember that with the old unit.
  2. Jon Howard

Thanks reach4... I do think they have adjusted on the blower speed already.Ducts shouldn't be an issue as they were not replaced or messed with. They just replaced the compressor and handler. Do you think the system needs to be bigger? 4 ton. I don't want to go overboard, but 2200sq. ft. is at...
  3. Jon Howard

New to forum. I replaced my 30 yr.old AC unit/air handler. Old one worked, just looking for electric heat and efficiency. I live in south In. 2200 sg ft. vaulted ceiling with balcony in main living area. Old unit was 3.5 ton. Should i have gone to 4ton? I see where 2200 is at max range for 3.5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks