Recent content by johnnydeppsgirl

1. J

Plumber can't be located

Hi everyone, I need some advice. I had my main line replaced back in February. It's still backing up. Original plumber came back out the first time, snaked it, but never returned my calls for the second back up. I had another guy out who put a camera down there, and he showed me that...
  2. J

basement flooding

thanks for your help! The plumber came back out and all seems to be working fine. They did install outside of the house a clean out pipe, so if it backs up again, I'll have someone else come thru with a camera and then go from there. Thanks for all of your help!
  3. J

basement flooding

I recently had my main sewer line done, from the house to the street due to tree roots breaking the previous pipe. That was mid-February. I had to have the plumber come back out because the basement was flooded again! He said it was due to mud getting in the main line and there wouldn't be a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks