Recent content by johnny5

1. johnny5

Whats the answer to this question? Many plumbers, all different answers

Dan is correct, the toilet does not physically rock, it ROCKS :D , woohoo (in a good way, slang) anyways, i am having a plumber coming over who will auger the pipe, and we will see from there.
  2. johnny5

when i removed the toilet from the upstairs i took a garden hose and sprayed it into the hole to see if it would back up. I also poured gallons of water down into the same drainage pipe, and there was not any sign of backup:confused: Not sure if anything could be stuck
  3. johnny5

I have an constant clogging issues with my upstairs toilet (cannot handle any solid). I have installed two new toilets, both have had pressure assistance (toto, jacuzzi). Both have clogged. I installed the toto down stairs and it rocks. Eveyone tells me its the toilet, but it can't be if...
  4. johnny5

TOTO one piece, what is this part???

I installed a toto one piece today and in the bowl were these pieces pictured. Where do they go? WHat do they do? How do I install them and where? Any help would be great, and pics of them installed would be great. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks