Recent content by Johnny Turner

1. Johnny Turner

Oatey #30818 all purpose cement

Hell idk what to do you act as if there is a constant flow of crap in the spring and I know better then that .I will stop the surface water at the hole shock it with bleach and have it tested raw from there and also after I treat it with a uv light and 1 micron filter plus I plan on adding a 55...
  2. Johnny Turner

I was planning on getting some home test kits and having it test every 3 months by health department as well.And those crawfish won't make it to ice just to my cooking pot hell i'll toss some frog legs in the frying pan as well lol.
  3. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

So you don't feel this water could be safely treated with a 1 micron filter and UV sterilizing light?So I been looking around online and I have found a lot of places that say to treat it with a UV light and you yourself suggested I do this .So is this method not safe also I believe if I stop...
  4. Johnny Turner

But hell craig if you think I should not use this water then tell me man why. I have 2 kids and while not the brightest person on earth I can't understand how water from a lake with farm runoff dead animal run off pollution from boats and everything else is any better when treated?But yeah if...
  5. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

Ok so does anyone see a reason why I can't treat this water and use it safely? I mean the water going to peoples homes right now has people in house boats dumping sewage into the lake plus all the animal feces being washed into the lake correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that mean their is a...
  6. Johnny Turner

Well first I don`t plan on leaving the hole the water collects in open for the frogs I plan on filling it with gravel putting plastic over that and then dirt on top .Second the salamander and the crawfish where white which I'm sure indicates they are underground critters that live in caves and...
  7. Johnny Turner

I don't know if code allows it here or not I done already done some of it in this so I hope I don't have to rip it out because of code.
  8. Johnny Turner

The reason I`m asking this guys is I have read online that I should not use this for cpvc but to make sure and use the one for cpvc only with the purple primer .really don`t make sense to me you couldn`t use something that is for cpvc abs and pvc.
  9. Johnny Turner

I been using this on my cpvc water lines is Oatey #30818 all purpose cement safe for this?Also been using Oatey#30779 clear cleaner.
  10. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

Here is the test results guys.
  11. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

Yes the wardens comments on how the tourist here at lake Cumberland where given free reign was kind of disturbing to me as well. But I beleave every word their is a holler around here somewhere where all the houseboats gather and they have huge party's after the lake levels where lower to fix...
  12. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

So do you guys have any opinions on the results she found?I read online that any body of water or pool has coliforms in it and that it was also in all wells.I talked to a city police officer lastnight that used to be a game warden and I asked him is he missed it and he said not the lake part...
  13. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

I know I need to do something with the spring because when I cleaned it I seen a frog and 2 white craw fish and a salamander .Also I noticed even after I cleaned the hole out there is now mud and leaves back in it I assume from rain wash from around it.
  14. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

Ok so I got the result back and she told me that it had 1 count of E.Coli and 38 counts of coliform bacteria .She said I would have to treat the water before bathing or consuming it .I told her I was going to use a UV light and 1 micron filter she said the UV light would take care of the E.coli...
  15. Johnny Turner

cloudy looking water?

ok guys it's done I dropped the water sample off and she said she would call me tomorrow and tell me what's in the water and then send an email.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks