Recent content by johnnj2000

1. johnnj2000

fiberglass shower tub enclosure

I recently purchased a fiberglass 5 piece shower n tub enclosure. the bathroom has a tiled enclosure with a shower door. im planning to put the fiberglass enclosure over the existing tiles, any tips on preperation? do I need to sand or scuff the tiles prior to adhesive? what is the best...
  2. johnnj2000

Renovate clawfoot tub

how much does something like that cost to have done professionally? would that be new refinished porcelin? I mean would they bake that surface like they didd in the old days? does anybady know who does that around here in the northern new jersey area ? or maybe a website?
  3. johnnj2000

Renovate clawfoot tub

I'm in the process of tearing up my old bathroom on the second floor of my two family house. The home was built in like 1910 or so and has an old clawfoot tub , its about 55" and I'm sure that the faucet was changed at some point from its original. There are some spider cracks and a little bit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks