Recent content by johncook

1. johncook

Bad Well Case

funny that the first answer from all these well pro's is 'put in a new well'
  2. johncook

help.How to re-case a well ?

would that[new submersible pump]be better than re-casing the well and replacing the jet valve? won't re-casing with PVC stop the rust problem ? what are the con's of re-casing? what submersible pump do you recommend ?
  3. johncook

HI guy's I think i got ahead of myself. the problem started when my pump lost prime, tried to prime but it had a leak inside the well, pulled up jet valve/foot valve and found the press. line came off valve.[the nipple and the line end looked o.k.] I thought easy fix. so i cut off 3'' and...
  4. johncook

I have a old well that feeds my house. it has a 8''ID steel casing that is rusty and more like a egg shell than steel. I assume i need pull up my jet valve, get 6'' PVC pipe glue as i drop it down to the bottom of the well, fill around the outside with pee gravel and reinstall my jet valve,is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks