Recent content by John_Aloha

1. John_Aloha

Condo dilemma. Soldering in a high rise

Thanks! I will ask my plumber about this tomorrow.
  2. John_Aloha

My guy is a licensed plumber, so I am good to go. And yes, in Hi. you need board approval and use a licensed plumber. I just always like to know how it all goes together just in case there are problems, and to generally educate myself. This stuff fascinates me!
  3. John_Aloha

Thank you Terry for the info! So turning off their electrical breakers for their water heaters the night before should do the trick (total drain down) so the elements don't burn out without water in the tank. That way I don't have to have each neighbor above me find their shutoff valve and turn...
  4. John_Aloha

Aloha everyone. I am remodeling my condo in a 8 story building. I am on the second floor (bottom) and need to move my cold water supply line, drain- trap, and vent over about a foot. The cold water supply line feeds the apartments above, and there is a "T" in line to the kitchen sink valve, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks