Recent content by john-ee

1. john-ee

Single to double vanity - better way? Illinois

Thanks Terry. I'm going to redo it with the fixture fitting and run the drain over to the 2" line to the right, unless that creates a problem as well. The tee on that line was already there for the original vanity drain and this serves as the water closet vent as well. Nothing else below...
  2. john-ee

Thanks for all of the replies. The drain is glued and done, but I'm certainly not opposed to cutting out a few dollars worth of fittings to do it right. I'll use a double fixture tee and run the vent vertical to above the flood-level of the vanity and tie into the existing 2" vent on the...
  3. john-ee

Hi, Thanks for the great forum and advice. I'm looking to move some supply lines to transition from a single to a double vanity. The picture below is self-explanatory about what I'm thinking and I'd appreciate some experienced input to validate my plan. The drain used to be in the center of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks