Recent content by Joe T

1. Joe T

Where do I find specialty plumbing items for my well pump in storage tank irrigation?

O.K., If I install a sprinkler system using a well pump in a water storage tank I will need to do the following (no pressure tank and switch to be used): 1) Balance the pumps flow output to the individual zones (ie: 10gpm pump output to 8-10gpm out flow in the zones sprinklers) 2) Wire the...
  2. Joe T

Well for Sprinkler System

O.K., If I install a sprinkler system using a well pump in a water storage tank I will need to do the following: 1) Balance the pumps flow output to the individual zones (ie: 10gpm pump output to 8-10gpm out flow in the zones sprinklers) 2) Wire the pump to the controllers pump start switch...
  3. Joe T

Thanks Bob for the info, the current timer I have is a cheapy rainbird, 4 zone timer, however, I will need to replace this with at least a six zone timer (with a motor circuit). Can you recommend a timer with motor circuit?
  4. Joe T

What equipment do you need in order to switch the pump on when the sprinkler timer opens the zone valves? I am looking at a similar system as handymans but without the tank and switch and require automation due to water times needing to be greatly staggered.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks