Recent content by Joe Pelayo

1. J

Kenmore Series 300 Water Softener Float Valve assembly

Ah. You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the replies. The way my house was originally plumbed with the water softener before I moved in was that both of my outside spigots use water running from the softener. I use potassium during the summer to not harm my lawn during watering, and...
  2. J

I just recently switched from potassium to salt about 3 months ago.
  3. J

Thanks for the quick reply. I just tried your technique but it still won't budge. I may have had too much water in the tank so the hot water was probably diluted by the existing colder water. I did run the the brine draw cycle again into a bucket and managed to get a few gallons of water out...
  4. J

Hello. I've recently experienced a problem with my 300 series softener. During regeneration, the water no longer fills into the brine tank. I didn't notice anything until I noticed that the tank appeared to be very dry one evening. I manually went through regeneration and noticed no water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks