Recent content by jmandawg

1. jmandawg

What is the best way to fix my washing machine drain

I found some standard drain parts that fit onto the metal pipe and it seems to be working
  2. jmandawg

What is the best way to fix my washing machine drain

Hi, I was behind my washing machine and bumped the old drain pipe and it started leaking. I wiggled it some and it broke completely off. What is the best way to fix this? Any possibility of finding a bolt on replacement? Should I try to unscrew it from the wall? Thanks in advance.
  3. jmandawg

Toilet won't flush - already snaked toilet and sewer

thanks for the help, i ended up renting a more powerful electric auger at home depot it is now draining as good a when i moved in. Hopefully it will be good for a while. There were a few spots where i could not get the auger past without spinning it and then once i spun it it would get...
  4. jmandawg

I ended up buying a new toilet because i ruined the porceline with the auger. It still has the same problem. It definitely doesn't flush when i dump the water in. And when i remove the toilet and pour water directly down the pipe, the sewer line doesn't fill up at all. It almost seems like...
  5. jmandawg

Slow draining toilet, tried everything and still no luck...

sorry posted in wrong thread...
  6. jmandawg

But your right, my snake does not expand. It's a 50ft 1/2 inch auger. The other drains in the bathroom seem to work fine.
  7. jmandawg

With the toilet removed I poured 2 gallons directly down the drain from a bucket and drained fine.
  8. jmandawg

Hi, My toilet won't flush, i've already pulled it 3 times today and wasted 2 wax seals. I've snaked the toilet and i pull the toilet and snaked the sewer line up to around 50 feet. When i put the toilet back on, the first flush seems fine, then lots of bubbles come up and it won't flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks