Recent content by JLM

1. J

Value question: Eco Drake versus Drake II (Is ordering online a "risk")

Just a FYI/Addendum to my online experience (*******s). As stated above, the toilets did arrive as promised with no damage. I bought a package deal/price that included seats. They did not arrive with the initial shipment. The promise date was a week later, then it was another week later, then it...
  2. J

Composit Granite kitchen versus Stainless Steel kitchen sink?

We opted for the Elkay Double Bowl Sink with Aqua Divide Model ELUHAQD32179. It says it has a satin finish (I assume this is similar to brushed). There just seemed to many questions about the granite composite? We also could not decide between the 50/50 versus the 60/40. This is sort of a...
  3. J

Just a quick update. The 4 toilets were delivered in less than a week. They arrived with no physical damaged. To be honest, I was surprised when I saw how things were packed on the truck. There was a HDTV he had on its edge on top of another item. Not sure if they will work, I will update once...
  4. J

Good advice, I will be out there with a magnifying glass!
  5. J

I need 4 toilets. Is the Drake II worth the money(I think I know the answer)? Also, I need to order online to get this offer. I am a little nervous about ordering online versus a local plumbing supply (but they do not have them). Eco Drake with Toto seat: Drake II: # C454CEFG-01 Elongated...
  6. J

Composit Granite kitchen versus Stainless Steel kitchen sink?

I apologize if this is the wrong forum! We are doing a renovation and are considering a composite granite sink but have read some reviews indicating problems with a white haze (we want black). Should I just stick with the old standard stainless steele?
  7. J

Toto 1,28 Drake versus Toto 1.6 Eco Drake (same price)

Thanks for the help. I think I am leaning toward the 1.28. One of the bathrooms is new, it is in a bonus room above the garage. The sewer line is new, it runs across the roof of the garage; down the wall, through the yard where it connects to the main sewer line. This is a question for our...
  8. J

Is there a risk in buying Toto Drake CST744SF since it is being discontinued

I thought my toilet journey was over. I've learned that the Toto Drake CST744SF is being discontinued. Will this be a problem for replacement parts in the future? The plumbing supplier seems to be pushing Drake II but it is almost double the price of the Drake; ouch!
  9. J

Toto 1,28 Drake versus Toto 1.6 Eco Drake (same price)

Sorry if this questioned has been asked! I am doing a renovation and replacing 4 toilets (3 on ground level, 1 above garage in new bathroom). I can get the 1.28 Eco Drake or the 1.6 Drake for the same price. I originally liked the idea of less water and saving money (water is not cheap in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks