Recent content by jkmdotu

1. J

Steel entry door weatherstripping - where to find?

Chassis Yeah the stuff I was thinking of was similar to the profile S88 in the link you gave...sounds like you need a different animal though..wil the normal kerf type for wood jambs work in your situation? If so, thaats pretty common in the home centers. cya JK
  2. J

jakel draft inducer for Rheem Gas Furnace

I've got a bad one...what has happened is the three screws that mount the motor to the housing have vibrated loose and the fan blade is rubbing on the housing. Problem is in order to access the three screws, I need to remove the squirrel cage. It looks like it is pressed on and I have not been...
  3. J

Steel entry door weatherstripping - where to find?

I've used a weatherstrip material sometimes refered to as "smoke seal" on hollow metal frames before.. it's a rubber bulb type profile and comes with self adhering tape that sticks to the frame. I've bought it at commercial door and hardware suppliers. never seen it at a home center but you...
  4. J

problem w/ draft inducer

my furnace wouldn't start and I determined i had a problem with the draft inducer...i could fix if i could figure out how to get the squirrel cage off and tighten up the three screws that hold the motor to the housing. Really ticks me off cause if I have to buy the entire assembly its about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks