Recent content by Jjmcchristian

1. Jjmcchristian

Is this setup correct for IPC 2009

Hey buddy, I am urgent to get this done since I have a washer and dryer coming to get installed this afternoon. For my first post i haven't gotten a single reply back in 48 hours. It obviously wasn't enough, and still isn't. So thanks for the very insightful reply to my post. Next time you try...
  2. Jjmcchristian

Is this setup correct for IPC 2009

I need to know if this proposed setup is correct for installing a new utility sink and washer in my basement? I appreciate any and all help!
  3. Jjmcchristian

Utility sink and washer - is Design Correct

If someone can please let me know if the last sketch i attached to this post is correct. I have a new washer and dryer coming tomorrow and i have to get everything taken out that is wrong and the new installed before they come. Thanks!
  4. Jjmcchristian

The highlighted area in the sketch above is where any new pipe and fittings would be installed as compared to the original drawings i uploaded
  5. Jjmcchristian

Thanks for the response to my question and diagrams. I had a feeling that the pipe and vents used was under sized. My space is extremely limited for the location i can run pipes. I have existing walls, electrical conduit\ and service, and water lines that are in the way. Just to make sure I am...
  6. Jjmcchristian

I first want to start off my question by letting you know that I am in a suburb just outside Chicago, but still in Cook County. The Village i live in follows the IPC 2009 Code. I am trying to gain some space to perform a bathroom model next year for my 1950's raised ranch home. I am gaining some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks