Recent content by jimrawls

1. J

Double Sink With DW + Disposal

Got it. Yea here in Bama it's all white 2 + 4", but up in VA in our house was all black. Understand why as well. I'll try the baffle tee and see. We don't grind small game or malted beverage bottles in the GD so we should be good. If not I'll do Santee. Combo tee took too many vertical inches.
  2. J

Thx. That's what I have. Seems better to me. Mind you I have been DIY'ng since the 90s and a few total gut to gut stud jobs, so not an expert like you folks in the trades. Just an old IT engineer, who can make it work and work fast. Military enabled those skills. Again thx.
  3. J

Thx. Nope it is in the vertical. I'm aware that 3-4 inch change may not work hence a plan B of the baffle tee. Again thx...
  4. J

It's in the vertical. That first photo is how I want to change it. Mind you when I get the combo wye in the mail this week I can't confirm if the room is there below the wye to the p trap. I do think so but it will be close. So that will drive having both options. I can also use a elbow off...
  5. J

Adding a picture of what I think is the best option? Thoughts? Option is a horizontal line out of the GD across to a baffle tee, then down to the p trap.
  6. J

Thx. Using that long sweep 90 off the disposal will probably drop that horizontal run about 2", but the waste outlet connecting the P trap should allow for it. We've always had single basin sinks with GD so that was easy. Now my only question would be with that combo wye I shouldn't have a...
  7. J

Curious on why to use a baffle tee rather than a combo wye to connect the outlet flow? Builder used to baffle tee and we have had issues over the 10 yrs here. I put in a new disposal so now the time for a change if a flow advantage is there. Now the drain outside is turned 20 or so degrees...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks