Recent content by jimdeprado

1. jimdeprado

1/2" CPVC Multiport Valve

Thanks! It worked perfectly.
  2. jimdeprado

1/2" CPVC Multiport Valve

I need to replace the faucet for my kitchen sink. When I turned off the water to the faucet, I noticed that the hot line valve does not shut the water all the way off, so I need to replace it. Currently I have a multiport valve (3/8" compression to the dishwasher, 3/8" compresion to the hot...
  3. jimdeprado

Fridge Water Line Connection

Icemaker box Where would I get one of these. I have checked all of the big box stores around and none of them have the one with the hammer arrestors. Thanks, Jim
  4. jimdeprado

Running Supply Lines

Thanks!! Thanks for the replies. It is flowguard gold that I bought from Lowes. I will replace the clamps with plastic and I went out and bought some 45s to have the one pipe "jog" around the other. I will post some pictures when I am done. Does anybody have any recommendations on what...
  5. jimdeprado

Running Supply Lines

I am currently in the process of running supply lines to a new bathroom and laundry in the basement. I have the lines tapped in and run to shutoff valves (see attached pictures - nothing below the valves is glued in yet). I need to run both hot and cold both left and right of the valves. Is...
  6. jimdeprado

Washing Machine Box Installation Help

Sorry for the confusion. My drain is 2" all the way to the 3" run under my slab. The 2" drain will go straight down from the box to a 2" p-trap. From there is will go over to the next stud bay to a 2" t fitting. Below the t-fitting is the 2" drain that goes into the floor. Right now I have...
  7. jimdeprado

Washing Machine Box Installation Help

I am in the final stages of roughing in our basement bathroom and laundry room. I will post some pictures when I am done. This board has been a tremendous help to me....the work would have taken me 3 or 4 times as long to figure out and get right. I have some questions before I finish running...
  8. jimdeprado

Basement Rough-In Moving

Sorry about that. Here is the picture.
  9. jimdeprado

Basement Rough-In Moving

I need to move all three drains to the locations in the picture in yellow. Here are some questions/concerns that I have. I have busted up a bunch of the floor (it was much harder than I thought it would be). I am not opposed to busting up more of the floor, but before I do so I would like to...
  10. jimdeprado

Basement Rough In

I have a three piece rough-in in my basement that I would like to finish. The right and left pipes (Tub on left and Sink on right) are 2" and a 4" (toilet) in the middle. Currently there are no walls installed. The wife would like to make the bathroom almost 8' wide. That would put the back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks