Recent content by jim916

1. J

90 degree bend in sewer drain pipe?

The pipe leading to the floor drain is a 2" pipe. Can I vent this to a 1 1/2" pipe? With the drain being vented, does everything else look ok? 90 degree corners? Thanks, Jim
  2. J

Thanks for for replies. Here is a little more detail. The green shows what the builder put in in 1995. It must have passed inspection then right? I moved it to give me more room in the bathroom, and to add a drain in the laundry room. the second one shows it with two 45 degree bends on the...
  3. J

Hi, Hopefully someone can help me with this question. What I did was just move the drain pipe over 12" from the original layout and add a drain for the laundry room. The question is can I do this with a 90 degree bend in the corners? The back corner against the wall matches the original layout...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks