Recent content by JIM LANNING

1. J

Getting the Drake

I am 6' 5" 290 and played football and wrestled but will get it into the house on a 2 wheeler and have my friends over for lunch.....Have you seen this tub? Its so nice.......The finish is as smooth as a babys but.....
  2. J

Getting the Drake

Seems to make sense...Thanks I was going to get the americast Princeton but am now considering the Koeller Villager cast Iron tub for $300 at depot.....It has a life time guarantee and a much better finish.....Also weights in at 315 LBS......Any recommendation?
  3. J

Getting the Drake

Why is that Jim?
  4. J

Getting the Drake

Thanks for the lead on the tile. Know anything about installing the offset flange for the toilet?
  5. J

Getting the Drake

I am so excited about getting my new toto drake in the cotton white with comfort height that I could almost crap... I have a 15 inch ruff in and am gonna put a offset to bring it back closer to the wall. I am gonna pick it up on Monday and am paying $320 for the two piece unit. I am also...
  6. J

Incorrect Rough-in for Toto Drake

Do you know which toto has the adaptor rings or how I can Find out? I have a 14 ruff and would like to bring it back 2.....
  7. J

Need help selecting new toilet

Which bolt hole?
  8. J

Replacement tub/shower unit?

Thanks so much on the lead on the sterling products. Seems like the place to start looking for a shower tub stall....I think they look great. They have the Aclaim model up at home depot....for $350
  9. J

Replacement tub/shower unit?

Hello all members of this forum... My name is Jim Lanning and I have just gutted my bathroom and am replacing the fiberglass shower/tub with a new one. Can you advise me on getting a new bath/tub unit? I am going to have to get a 4 piece unit to fit into my smaller bathroom area... Like a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks