Recent content by jigarlakhani

1. jigarlakhani

URGENT! PowerVenter Waterheater broke

Thanks for the response. Sears Kenmore brand is for $700 bucks. can I go with the A.O Smith brand or should i go with the Bradford White Brand?
  2. jigarlakhani

URGENT! PowerVenter Waterheater broke

Folks: my Bradford White Powerventer waterheater just died. the question is I am being told by a plumber a price which is high for me $1,500 installed. My actual question is can I go with the Kenmore brand Powerventer water heater vs the Bradford White brand? Do i have to go with a powerventer...
  3. jigarlakhani

Water Heater Issue

If i remember correctly we also removed the reducer because my wife was complaining about the water pressure..If i add it back on will that do it? Can i get the reducer from anywhere?
  4. jigarlakhani

Water Heater Issue

Hi Guys - Thanks for your response. Actually this is a Rheem gas waterheater. I have notice we get less and less hot water in a single shower and this at times is after 10 - 15 mins of shower. I am worried because this is a 5 year old waterheater and Rheem isnt giving me much response. I...
  5. jigarlakhani

Water Heater Issue

Hello: I have a 5 year old Rheem Waterheater self cleaning water heater (40Gallon) and we started noticing issues with hot water. Initially we get hot water but after 20 mins of showeriing we get cold water. I called a plumber and he changed the valve adjuster on the faucet but that didnt do...
  6. jigarlakhani

Best way to maintain a 15 year old toilet

Hey everyone.. just wanted to get the honest advise regarding maintaining a toilet from clogging up and what to do if it does get clogged up. My cousin always complains about clogging the toilet whenever he goes..which clogges the toilet and the toilet overflows.. so i...
  7. jigarlakhani

Pocket PC?

palm technology is very good. The Hp Ipaqs are the best though. check out cnet.com for reviews.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks