Recent content by jh plumber orlando

1. jh plumber orlando

Dishwasher Woes

A tankless point of use water heater is probably the easiest, possibly least expensive. The main amount of work is in adding a dedicated breaker, wiring etc. They are reasonably inexpensive, and you could possibly get by (after a little research) with a single phase 30 amp breaker. Either way...
  2. jh plumber orlando

Broach length guide template

Can anyone assist me on where I can purchase a broach and length guide template to verify faucet valve stem makes on the job. I know you can take them to Lowes or the home depot etc. to match up. It would be great to have this template with me on service calls to streamline the call. I have...
  3. jh plumber orlando

Bathroom Remodel/Drop In Tub Installation

As for the tub... there is no reason to install with 5" beneath floor ant bottom of tub. If it must be installed with space 1"-2" is enough. I prefer setting directly on the floor when possible. Why raise, then support. The floor alone is sufficient support. Also if tub must be "mudded in" i...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks