Recent content by jfon0604

1. J

Need Some Advice for Washing Machine Drain

Thanks for the info. My drain line has the correct pitch. I can make the vent work. Thanks. Joey
  2. J

Terry, Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your advice. I think I can still make it work. I looked at it again this morning, I can probably get the standpipe to about 15-inches, and be right at the max for the washing pump. If need be, I could always make a platform for it and raise...
  3. J

Hey guys! I have a unique situation and I'll do my best to describe it. I have an older Cape style home, when we moved in 3 years ago, the washer hookups were on one side of the basement and the dryer is on the other. I would like to put them together side by side. But to do so, I need to move...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks