Recent content by jewelryLady

1. J

Installing showerhead and spout

No I didn't do it myself. My cousin, who is a gen contractor did the plumbing and walls. And he had the shower to look at cause he installed the mixing valve that came with it. Then I had someone else put in the tile. It's a Price Pfitzer set - showerhead, spout, handle and mixing valve. I...
  2. J

Installing showerhead and spout

I am having issues installing a new showerhead and spout. My bathroom was recently redone, new plumbing installed since there was only a tub spout before, no showerhead. My first issue is with the spout. Can someone please tell me who decided a 7" pipe nipple would never be needed? Because...
  3. J

Help installing shut off valve on copper pipe

I am trying to install a new compression shut off valve onto copper pipe coming from the floor for my toilet. I followed the directions and handtightened and then did about a 1/2 turn with the wrench. It feels nice and snug on the pipe but when I turned the water back on to test it I got water...
  4. J

American Standard Monarch

I'm on a search for a new toilet and I found an American Standard Monarch High Performance Complete Toilet on a store's website. I cannot find anything online about a AS Monarch toilet. There is no Monarch listed on the AS website. Does anyone know anything about this toilet? I see that you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks