Recent content by Jerred18

1. Jerred18

2 inch deep well advice/help

I am pulling a 1 inch line from a 2 inch galvinized casing. I pulled a couple of years ago (replaced everything new) and replaced the steel pipe with pvc pipe. I lost prime and the 1 inch pipe will not hold water so I am guessing the check valve is broke or stuck open from rust and build up...
  2. Jerred18

2 inch deep jet well single pipe help

It is a steel casing. I bought 1 1/4 inch belled 20ft sections. The widest part of the belled end measured 1 7/8, that only give 1/8 clearence for water to go back to the ejector. Will this work?
  3. Jerred18

2 inch deep jet well single pipe help

Can I use 11/4" beveled pipe in a 2" casing. The od is 1 7/8" on the suction. Is the 1/8" clearance enough to feed water back to the ejector? Thanks
  4. Jerred18

Suction line for 2" deep jet well

What size suction line should you use for a 2" deep jet well? Single line well.
  5. Jerred18

Old 2" well advice needed

Oh no I would not try that. I am talking about the 1" line. It was old black steel, I want to back with PVC. But mentioning a larger casing, does it make it any easier or cheaper since the 2" is already there?
  6. Jerred18

The rusty gunk was between the ejector and foot valve. So I should just replace both and use PVC pipe? Can you explain how the ejector seals to the casing? I am assuming that you can feel when it sets to the casing? The ejector was completely clogged as well.
  7. Jerred18

Okay, I have a 2" well casing with a single pipe dropped 70 ish feet with ejector and foot valve. I have pulled twice due to foot valve being clogged from the rust from the steel pipe. Going back with plastic!! I dropped a string with big nut attached, hit water at approx 32 feet. I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks