Recent content by Jerome8283

1. Jerome8283

Mold Present

Hi All, I have mold visible were I corked around my under-mount sink and around my glass shower. How can I remove it? I'm guessing the caulk I used is not mold-mildew resistant. I don't recall which one I used. If this is the case which caulk do you recommend I use? Thanks
  2. Jerome8283

Bathtub Drain

Are you replying to the correct post?
  3. Jerome8283

Foot Lok Stop Tub Drain

guys, I edited my post and made some corrections. I hope this makes my problem clearer.
  4. Jerome8283

Foot Lok Stop Tub Drain

I purchased one of the big box store Foot Lok Stop Tub Drains, the push down type. I removed my current 1 1/2 stopper. When I screw in the new Foot Lok Stop Tub Drain I get two or three turns and it will not screw in any further. Both stoppers, old and new are1 1/2 drains. What am I doing wrong...
  5. Jerome8283

Additional sprinkler head

Hey guys, I have an existing inground sprinkler system and have an area I would like to add another sprinkler head. The black flexible tubing on the side of my home where I wish to add the new head runs to my front lawn to one of the zones. It is exposed having dug up the area to prepare to...
  6. Jerome8283

Blower not turning off

Fan setting was not set to auto! Problem solved! :)
  7. Jerome8283

Blower not turning off

Got up this morning and my central air blower was running but the compressor was off. It seems to be switch related because the compressor did come back on after the temperature rose. Usually when I turn off the air from the thermostat the compressor and blow turn off. Now the compressor turns...
  8. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

Yeah I'm planning to do that.
  9. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

Here are some pics. I also found instructions in side the unit, VDX/VHE Series Fan Coil Unit?
  10. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

Thanks Jim. I will post pics tomorrow. The unit is more than 12yrs old.
  11. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

Jim - Obviously, this is my first time opening this. I was prompted to open it because of a musty smell that I get from some of the registers. The evaporator coils are rusty. Is this something I should be concerned about? The unit ran fine all season last summer. I have not turned it on yet...
  12. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

You’re a genius! I'mi such an idiot! A srewdriver worked. :)
  13. Jerome8283

Air Handler Access

I have central air in my new home (new to me but old in age). I noticed the air handler requires what looks like a key which I do not have. Is there a standard key for this or is this not a key and some sort of tool? Thanks
  14. Jerome8283

Hot Water handle hard to turn

I called Kohler and they sent me a new valve kit. I replaced it and all is well now. Thanks
  15. Jerome8283

Proline Controller

I have a Porter Cable 150 psi. How do I go about blowing the lines? I usually have my landscaper do it. He connects the compressor to the outside water faucet once I turn off the water line from inside. I would need the connector used to attach to the outside water facuet so I could connect the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks