Recent content by jeremy34756

1. jeremy34756

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

My 2 cents, The cadet 3 is a good toilet, But made in mexico. Quality control seems to be lacking. I work at a resort filled with nothing but briggs model toilets, Not sure what model. We are replacing all bad toilets with cadet 3's and each one flushes somewhat different. Each trapway and...
  2. jeremy34756

Flushmate repair questions

Ok update, I have sinced learned the name of the part, And thank you Mr. Love for adding the pictures, The toilet has poor flush cause it seems alot of water is being shot out of the discharge extention valve into the china tank, What would cause this, I looked at the rubber flap "which looks...
  3. jeremy34756

I actually already replaced everything in the resin tank, Cartridge and all, I also dumped pure sulfuric acid down the middle of the resin tank with the cartridge removed into the RIM And siphon jet passage "Where tank and bowl meet" and let it sit in there and it worked its way into the siphon...
  4. jeremy34756

Well, I have been a browser of the site for awhile but I finnally had to register, I am having a problem I can't seem to figure out, I have a earler 01-03 American Standard Cadet Flush mate assisted toilet and it has worked flawless up until recently, I replaced all the internal flush mate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks