Recent content by JenJen

1. JenJen

Could my new pressure balance valve be reducing my water pressure?

Phil, I was wondering the same thing, if perhaps the hot water pressure was lower, therefore causing the cold water pressure to drop as well. If it was a clogged hot water pipe, how would I fix that? LLigetfa, I think I have access to the back, through a closet. The valve was installed from...
  2. JenJen

Thanks for the quick replies. Jim, to answer your question, copper pipes were soldered to the valve. And I don't believe I have in-line shutoffs, but I'll have to double check that. LLigetfa, I honestly don't know what the house pressure is, but I do know that my other shower has really good...
  3. JenJen

I just finished my first shower remodel and had a friend of a friend install the new shower valve that came with my American Standard faucet. After months of work I was finally able to use the shower last weekend and was disappointed to find that the pressure is much lower than prior to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks