Recent content by Jehman

1. Jehman

Shower handle sticking out too far

Awe come on Mr. Love, show us one that you've done where the handle sticks out an extra 1" or more. You know, the ones where you get wrinkled when people say it looks crappy even if it's technically within specs. Oh waaait a minute, you're not telling me you just think the ones that are nice...
  2. Jehman

As are you. Taking too many drugs and hiring a wise cracking plumber to be your surgeon can leave a lot to be desired. Ah well, we live and learn...
  3. Jehman

Well, my intention is not to say that plumbers are not professionals. I just think that anyone seeing an end product in the original picture should agree that the valve sticking out that far doesn't look asthetically pleasing. In 40+ years and 12+ dwellings, I've never lived in a place where...
  4. Jehman

That looks beautiful. I just had the same shower kit installed and got what the original poster showed. I know I’m late to the party here but as far as the banter about functional vs. aesthetics goes, I think any professional should have enough forethought to make sure it is 100% functional...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks