Recent content by Jeffmit

1. Jeffmit

Q: Will a TOTO THU231 Guinevere Trip Lever fit a Drake?

Q: Will a TOTO THU231 Guinevere Trip Lever fit a Drake? My wife really likes the look of the TOTO THU231 Guinevere Trip Lever, I would like to know if it will work on a Drake? Will the hole fit properly? Will it align inside of the tank properly? Thanks in advance. Here is a picture of...
  2. Jeffmit

Request: Comfortable elongated toilet seat for Toto Drake

Thank you Gary and Jim, I appreciate your replies. Q: Which of the Toto seats have a flatter surface? I have already searched the web for photos, but I have not found many pics with the seat open. Most pics show the top of the seat, but not many show the toilet seat opened. Thank you again...
  3. Jeffmit

Request: Comfortable elongated toilet seat for Toto Drake

i purchased a new drake a month ago, and the toto elongated seat ss114 is very uncomfortable. It has a narrower seat and feels like it has an raised edge when getting up it leaves a ring... if you know what I mean... Anyways, I am trying to find a nice looking, soft close, comfortable seat...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks