Recent content by Jeffg54

1. Jeffg54

Need a Remote for my Takagi T-Kjr

Thanks, I checked with Takagi and the RE02 is the only remote compatable with my unit. Jeff
  2. Jeffg54

Need a Remote for my Takagi T-Kjr

My jr. is working very good again, thanks to this forum. Need to get a RE02 remote. Limited funds. Does anyone have a used one for sale? Thanks, Jeff Griffin
  3. Jeffg54

Takagi t-kjr error code issue

Issue resolved! Cleaned flame detectors, added a 24"x 3/4" manifold and walla, she is working again. Thank you, Dana for the great guidance and advice. So happy to have it working again. Next step is to purchase the remote for any future issues. Thanks again for this great forum. Jeff
  4. Jeffg54

Thanks, Yes, the drop leg is similar to the one in the pic with the following differences. My T is attached to the fitting coming from the bottom of the tankless and my one foot long piece extends below the T and capped. The hose from my LP tank is 1/4" ID and ties into the lateral leg of the...
  5. Jeffg54

I just noticed that I failed to reinstall a 1 foot long x 3/4" capped drop leg on the LP inlet. When I purchased the tkjr a plumber friend told me that I would not have enough volume of LP available to run the unit properly with the hose from the tank directly to the unit (enough pressure, not...
  6. Jeffg54

Thanks,Dana I should be able to purchase that in a week or so. In the meantime should I put vinegar in to clean the water side? It has never been cleaned. Jeff
  7. Jeffg54

Hi, I have an older T-Kjr that has been FABULOUS till I just moved and reinstalled it. It started up right away, heating water for a few minutes THEN the fan started running at different speeds (fast, slow, medium,etc) eratically. The flames were short hot blue as always then just quit. I do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks