Recent content by JDSILVIA

1. JDSILVIA

Leaky tub spout.

Thank you I appreciate all the replies and the laughs. I guess it is the the Do It Yourself part of me that doesn't want to call a plumber. I am a licensed Sprinkler Contracter and figured I could do it myself, but from your replies, I think I will call one of you!!! Anyone live in Rhode...
  2. JDSILVIA

Leaky tub spout.

leak I was kidding when I said that. That's why I put the smiley thing. I would really like to learn to fix these things myself. If anyone can give me a hint as to what to look out for, I would greatly appreciate it. If it comes down to replacing it, then I will. But I was looking for a...
  3. JDSILVIA

Leaky tub spout.

Hello. I have a tub/shower unit in my basement. The tub spout is leaking (big time) and removed the spout. I have removed the plate behind the (single) handle to access the mixing valve. I noticed two screws on the supplies for the the h&cw and screwed them clockwise. I assumed they were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks