Recent content by jdhanson1

1. jdhanson1

Water in one toilet of the house smells - just replaced the toilet - still smells.

We recently purchased a home that had been in foreclosure. House is on well water. House has one half bathroom where the water smells, it's not offensive, just has a smell that consumes the bathroom (sweet smell). I thought it was the toilet, so I replaced, still smells (I know it's the...
  2. jdhanson1

Inlet around well pipe into house leaking - how should I seal?

When it rains, water is entering through the PVC pipe hole for the flexible well hose. Only when it rains, or else I would be concerned the well hose was leaking. The previous owner filled hole with expanding foam which does not provide a water tight seal. Is silcone sufficient once I remove...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks