Recent content by jcraig

1. jcraig

Jet Pump drawing air

Is there nothing out there? I am really surprised that no one else has had this problem. I am thinking about putting in a cistern (to even out the draw from the well), but that requires some major replumbing and, I think, introduces extra cleaning/disinfecting work. Really hoping for an easy...
  2. jcraig

Jet Pump drawing air

Thanks for the quick reply, The well is only 13 feet deep because it came with the house and is in a crawl space under the back entrance, which has been renovated and has a tile floor. It was actually less deep before, but I built a water vacuum with a gas powered pump and a silting box and...
  3. jcraig

Jet Pump drawing air

First off I have searched your forum for this answer and could not find any, if I have missed a pertinent thread I apologize. I have a shallow well (13' from well head to bottom) that holds ~ 3' - 8' of water (water table rises and falls with rain) the diameter of the iron pipe is 8". The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks